Friday, November 14, 2008

Pregnancy Update

We figured out a name for our baby girl finally! The name is....Lillian Kayla Bushman!

As for me, last week we found out I have pregnancy related sciatica. Meaning that the baby is on my sciatic nerve. Since she is on this nerve it causes a sharp pain to go through my leg or legs and they will just give out. So far I have fallen only twice, I have caught myself with the other times. This happens as little as 4 times a day. On Monday I started physical therapy to help relieve the pain. So far it is helping a little and I need a lot of rest.

1 comment:

Caitlin Dawn said...

Hey Taryn! I just found out that you had a blog! I googled MY name and found out that you keep track of my blog on YOUR blog. So now I'm going to add a link to your page on my page.

I hope nothing bad has happened when you've fallen! That's no good at all. Luckily you don't have too much longer to go. My sister who I'm living with just hit 40 weeks yesterday. We're hoping this baby will come soon!

Good luck! Can't wait to start reading your blogs.