Thursday, October 1, 2009

Not everything is Perfect

This semester Eric was to start his co-op (internship)for Pastries. But the person that was communicating to the students and the businesses quite and wrong information was given. Well Eric already had his notice into the country club and they already had him replaced. So we are currently jobless.

Oddly enough we have felt really good and calm about all of this. For some reason it kind of feels like this was suppose to happen this way. Since I am in school too we get Financial Aid which always exceeds the amount of my schooling and books. And this time around was a lot more than expected.

Another thing that we have had to deal with this past week was a miscarriage. We were about 3-4 weeks along. I was really emotional due to hormones but Eric was a trooper. He had to deal with me crying over the stupidest things. The good thing was we were not attached yet since we were not very far along.

1 comment:

Jen Bowen said...

I'm so sorry about the miscarriage. I experienced one pretty early on before I had Zach and it's a very emotional experience. Please know I'm thinking about you and let me know if you'd like a girl to talk to.