Friday, June 4, 2010

Miscarriage

We found out yesterday that we had a miscarriage after 9 weeks. I started to bleed on Wednesday and the nurse told me to see if it stopped. I called on Thursday telling them I was still bleeding and I was having cramps to the point of nausea and they told me to come in. My Doctor did my ultrasound to find no heartbeat and it was smaller than just a week and a half ago.

My Doctor is giving me until Thursday to pass the sack and if I don't he will either give me medication that will make me within 48 hours or have surgery right then.

2 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Taryn, that is awful news. If you want to go out for ice cream let me know...sprinkles can fix anything! :)

Kathy said...

Taryn, I just read about your miscarriage. I hope you are doing okay. We will keep you in our prayers as well.